Username: Password:

Author Topic: April, 16 2016 Elections and Business Meeting  (Read 1523 times)

Rod Jackson

• President of Phoenix Vulcan Riders
  • Officers
April, 16 2016 Elections and Business Meeting
« on: April 06, 2016, 08:57:19 PM »
Rod Jackson

Guys,
Hear me out. After all the BS going around, you might ask, Does Rod want to become President of the Phoenix Vulcan Riders.......HELL YES.
You might ask, why? And I tell you this. After watching, the past two administrations do all of the Great things they did, I didn't want to stand by and let someone that really didn't care, let things go backwards.
I've been on the past 4 administrations, and I have seen all of the good things they have done. I also watched the all the excellent work Gary and Marv had done last year.
Now with Hornet, at the time, our new President. He too saw all Gary and Marv had accomplished, but he didn't want to be President at all. I talked him into it. But I had to take a Elected Office(that Damn Hornet). The two of us had a vision/dream. To increase membership, and club cohesiveness.
We were on a roll, Hornet and I were working great together, it was scary sometimes, I'd call to throw something at him, and he'd "say I was just thinking that". I trusted, and still do everything he has said to me. We had big dreams...... and with help from All the members, we were going to make them come true.
Then all of the crap that's just went on. I thought I did Everything Right.... except for that one e-mail I posted.
Had I not did that, I would have a clean conscience on everything that went down. 
Listen guys. I'm writing you guys to tell you I WANT THIS POSITION. I want to continue the things Gary, Marv and Hornet started. I have Big Dreams, but I know I have Big Shoes to fill, and with the help of Chris, (have you seen his feet) and the rest of the officers, and the members we can accomplish them.
I watched the hassles, but I can handle them. I have big shoulders and can carry a big load. I want you guys to know you can trust me to be not just a good President, but a Excellent President. I just hope by writing that one e-mail you didn't loose faith in me.
The next PVR Business meeting is on Saturday April 16th, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and answer any questions you may have. Come out, get a good dinner, Cast your Vote.
Remember......Big Things Are Coming, and we are going to need everyone to chip in !!!
Rod Jackson
PVR President
602-370-5649
bats2000@cox.net

john howard

Re: April, 16 2016 Elections and Business Meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 08:20:02 AM »
you guys will have my support.