Username: Password:

Author Topic: Highway Clean Up  (Read 1123 times)

Bryan Park

Highway Clean Up
« on: August 10, 2016, 09:53:35 PM »
Hey all,

Don't forget the highway clean up next Saturday. I can't post on Facebook without being censored-lol.

Waffle House in Apache Junction ... ksu 7:30...done by 9:30

See ya!

Bryan

Rod Jackson

• President of Phoenix Vulcan Riders
  • Officers
Re: Highway Clean Up
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 03:23:34 PM »
You aren't being censored, your derogatory remarks are being deleted.
Maybe you and I can talk about this at the Waffle House next Saturday morning before we ride up to Miami?
Rod Jackson
PVR President
602-370-5649
bats2000@cox.net

Bryan Park

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:56:58 PM »
I don't post derogatory remarks....

It is not who I am....Kurt from Cali and I were chatting on FB and you deleted it all....regarding the date poll...

Rod Jackson

• President of Phoenix Vulcan Riders
  • Officers
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 08:56:30 PM »
 It was quite obvious, Kurt was asking Me the question, and you don't think the way you said "nope" when the question was ask, did we have a date yet was you being a smart ass? I, and a few other members did. You and your buddies might have some fooled, but the free thinking members see right through you. So if you don't have anything positive to say, please keep your comments to your self. Let us that are working hard to make this a great Rally do the work, and answer the questions for we are the ones that have the answers ....... Unless you want the lend a hand? Do you, All members are welcome.
Rod Jackson
PVR President
602-370-5649
bats2000@cox.net

Jim Lussier

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 09:22:13 PM »
I will do my darndest to be there.

Bryan Park

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 10:06:09 PM »
Rod, the way I "said" nope could have been construed as snarky, but it is a fact that the dates have not been decided. Kurt knows me and how I mean things. I am sorry to steal your thunder in posting back to him. I thought it was a member/public forum....<sarcasm font>

I was thinking that you wanted space from the old guard, so I was lending it. I have been heavily involved in 6 rallies in my time as an Officer, (5 Highway Thunder-thanks to Gary for the largest!, and the 2014 VRA rally), so I am good for now, but thanks for the offer. There is plenty of time for things to get accomplished.